Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's a gloomy morning today..

(oh look at the pretty clouds..)

I hate picking my sis from school, traffic SUCKS! and you know la parents just wanna rush their kids - tuition, tuition, tuition, My little sister has 1 tuition a day except Wednesdays. Wow,when i'm her age primary school was fun not tiring XD

(omg,jam - Nah,nah see waja dun block the fucking road!)

After sending my sister to her Chinese tuition at Center Point I decided to my car for a wash and polish. It's been raining lately and my car is not just dirty and even looks filthy ugh.. I can't stand it anymore
so I said myself " Go car wash!" Cost me RM55 for the wash and polish, the old polisher guy told me if I let my car dirty any more - it will cost me more to polish. While waiting for my car to get cleaned I when to Belle's Bookshop and bought myself STGS volume13 to pass the time. I usually will like the book but this time the stories were pretty boring - it's like i've heard them before but not from Singapore.. but oh well it manage to keep my mind off the time zone until my car is done. While walking towards Belle's it was sunny! Wow God you really have a sense humor, only now you wanna shine on me XD hot man..



(walking back from Belle's, so sunny where's my SPF 30! The day ended fine and my car clean again XD)

2 comments:

美丽莎 ♥ said...

LAU! found your blog! mel here btw :)

Yuin said...

hahaha i found you!