Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday, Jan 3rd 2008

First of fall I wish my blog and everyone reading it Happy New Year 2008!! Haha!! it's already passed 12 days from new years day mind you. Today was quite a good day, went to church this morning with Aldon, Robby and Ritchie(who rarely comes XD) Had breakfast at Yakin Cafe with the twins' mom and sister. Changed my car speakers!(Very HAPPY :D) and finally had some arcade time at boulevard.

My gosh,I'm good at loosing weight but not building muscles. Why so? after the 4 days Labuan+KK trip I lost 5Kg because I had an upset stomach( ugh had not been able to each much but manage to finish my chicken rice at Labuan. It's really good!) Then I went to KK again to visit my birth mom for 18 days and lost another 5Kg because I got sickly again on CHRISTMAS!! WAT DA HELL!! and recently I just got my crooked wisdom tooth extracted( YOUCH!) a
whooping RM500 surgery. Had to stay on a liquid diet until today and im down to 58Kg.. I was.. 70Kg before! I looked skinny..baaad~~

(Oh look,my teeth x-ray - find anything weird?)

Oh yea, finally got my new Pegasus speakers. Loving it, my mp3s couldn't have sound better in my car now! :D My setup is a pair of 6x9" speakers in the rear and in the front a 6.5 inch component set in the front. I need a 4chn amp now to finalize my setup.

Pegasus PG6925 (rear)

Pegasus PG65 (front)


2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am really jealous of your car - lol

Lau said...

Haha, i'll tell you that it is money well spent! Nice to meet u priscilla! XD