Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Status: Tired??

(breakfast is served)
Haha, as I said i'm tired but.. seems unusual because even though I just slept from 12-7 which might not be enough but I didn't do much today. After dropping my sister at home form school I head straight to my twin friend's house cause we planned lunch and movie today and I'm driving as usual. Had my Spicy Chicken McDeluxe HOT! SPICEY! I LIKEY! XD haha. Sayang we didn't get to watch Hitman, we were all anticipated to watch! Including Ian( another friend present) but we settled with ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS! it was an OK OK movie. Sent Ian back home.. pick Aldon up.. sent him,B and Chie home too and I myself left for home.. TOO. I didn't what to do in front of the pc so I just help my friend upload their pictures into their FS. Make a slideshow from my KK trip so enjoy, it's short TOO.


No comments: